All orders are processed pending availability and credit card verification. Orders placed Monday through to Friday before 5pm will begin processing on the same day. Orders placed after 5pm will be processed the following day. Orders placed on Friday after 5pm and through the weekend will begin processing on the following Monday.
David's Daughter will contact you if the merchandise you have ordered is out of stock or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
Most items ordered are processed within the same day.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICIES
You may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country. Additional customs clearance charges must be paid by you; David's Daughter has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; contact your local customs office for more information. When ordering from David's Daughter you are considered the "importer of record" and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- We now accept returns made within 14 days from the order date via postage for both local & international orders. Exchanges can only be done once. Exchanges and returns are NOT applicable for SALE items.
- To be eligible for return, your parcel must be
- Your item(s) must be in the original packaging with price tag intact, unwashed and unworn without any scent. David’s Daughter does not accept items that have been worn, damaged, washed and altered in any form.
- For (a) defective merchandise and (b) incorrect merchandise, David’s Daughter will be responsible for the postage cost of return items. Postage cost will be refunded in the form of credit voucher(s). Additionally, if we have the replacement piece/size available, we will mail it to you via your initial delivery method after we receive your returned parcel. Otherwise, we will refund you in the form of a credit voucher equivalent to the value of the defective/incorrect piece. For (c) incorrect size ordered, you will need to bear the postage cost of returning the item and we will refund you the value of the item in the form of a credit voucher. Do allow us up to 10 working days to process your credit voucher upon receiving your return parcel. If we have the replacement piece/size available, we will mail it to you via your initial delivery method after we receive your returned parcel, postage however will be borne by you.
- We are not liable for lost parcels via normal postage hence we strongly encourage you to use postage with tracking capability. Please note that we do not accept returns at our stockists’ outlets.
- You may use your credit voucher and offset your next purchase at www.davidsdaughter.com regardless of sale or regular priced items.
- Credit voucher is a standalone voucher and cannot be combined with other promotions. Credit vouchers are non-transferrable.
- David’s Daughter reserves the right to reject your returned goods if it does not comply with our regulations.
For international returns please mark clearly "Returned goods - No commercial value".
Please send your return to:
451 Joo Chiat Road
If you choose to refuse your shipments, you will be responsible for any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
Payments can be made by PayPal account and all major Credit Cards. You must confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is your own or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to David's Daughter, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. All prices are inclusive of GST.